[DeTomaso] Best $110

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 17:29:24 EST 2016

I have one on mine and love it.

Steve

----- Original Message -----

From: gow2 at rc-tech.net
To: dferrato at aol.com
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 1:30:24 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Best $110

I saw this air-hyd cylinder on a hoist and have wanted one ever since.
SurplusCenter has them for $110. Best $110 spent in a long time.
Conversion took 5 minutes at most.

http://www.rc-tech.net/shop/air2hyd.jpeg

http://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydraulics/10-000-PSI-Power-Team-Components/Jacks/8-TON-AIR-HYDRAULIC-HI-LIFT-JACK-9-8741.axd

You simply plug in your airline and squeeze the trigger. It also operates
manually.

   I have one on mine and love it.
   Steve