[DeTomaso] REGISTRY?

dferrato at aol.com dferrato at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 16:09:28 EST 2016

Wondering if there is info or info needed on 1006?  I bought a pile of parts a few years back at Pate and never noticed the build sticker in the boxes. I assume it is not original, the adhesive backing is still on the sticker; but it is stamped I guess on a typewriter or similar device and  has this  info stamped:

  DeTomaso Automobili  MODENA, ITALY   IMPORTED BY GREG LYNN.   Houston TX.   VIN THPNLX01006   Date of MFG 2/71.  GVWR  3634.   GSWR FRONT  1494  GAWR REAR 2140.

 I think I remember the guy I bought the stuff from saying he had a friend working on the car that had passed away.

On another note, I am back in progress on 5972 after a very long interruption started by Hurricane Katrina.

Dave Ferrato