[DeTomaso] Car 3374 where are you ???

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:49:13 EST 2016

Listers,

I have been contacted by an early owner of Pantera 3374 (first owner ?) that sold his

Pantera in 1975.  He would like to hear from the current owner if he can be found.

He has added some paperwork like a 1975 Bill of Sale, and even a ticket for no front plate (also 1975),

and some photos to the registry entry for this car.

If you know where 3374 is now, contact me and I will put you in touch with this guy.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp