[DeTomaso] March BOD Meeting

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:11:58 EST 2016

The Monthly BOD  Meeting will be March 4th,
Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

The call in number is 712-775-7035

The Access Code is 504429#

Unlike last month, we are not limited to 10 callers,
again we are trying out a new Conference service
before deciding upon a vendor.  This will be our third
different company, hopefully the call quality will be
better than the last two.

Please try to use a land line telephone in a quiet location,
away from TV, Radio, Kids, Pets, etc.

BOD Members are the only people scheduled to speak, others please mute your
telephones.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   TheA MonthlyA BODA A Meeting will beA March 4th,A
   Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST
   The call in number isA [1]712-775-7035
   The Access Code isA 504429#
   Unlike last month, we are not limited to 10 callers,
   again we are trying out a new Conference service
   before deciding upon a vendor.A  This will be our third
   different company, hopefully the call quality will beA
   [2]www.michaelshortt.com
   [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you