[DeTomaso] CBS show "Scorpions" has Pantera in scene

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:08:00 EST 2016

The CBS show named "Scorpion" broadcast 2/29/16 had a couple of scenes
with a Pantera in the background. The bad guys were illegally exporting high
end cars, when the team of heroes showed up to their lair they walked past a
dark blue metallic Pantera.

Female hero character remarked: "That Pantera is the sexiest thing I've
ever seen."

A couple of low rez pics included (if I shrunk them down and attached them
correctly). The show is filmed in the LA area so it must be a local car
(LOCNLOD?).

Bet it's in the registry.  :^)

   --michael cox

Michael (and others),

This car has early (Pre-L) bumpers, but a later dash, fender flares, and a wing among other details.

I did a search using "Body-modified" (422 results) and scanned down for cars in CA,
then looked at each car, listed as blue. I did not find an obvious match.

The wheels on the show car look like Gotti (Gottis sp ?)
And the photos of LOCNLOD show different and more modern wheels (I doubt Mike would go backwards), and like someone else said other
features inconsistent with the "show" car.

Sadly, again I did not find a match.  Thanks for the simple challenge!

When someone determines the show car, let me know, so I can add the freeze-frames
Michael created to the entry for the correct car.

Chuck
The Registry Guy