[DeTomaso] SCCA Autocross Class

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 16:16:43 EST 2016

Looks like the SCCA has created a class for Pantera owners to autocross.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2016/03/01/scca-creates-autocross-classes-for-pre-1975-sports-cars/?refer=hsxweekly

I was a member of the SCCA back in the 80s and autocrossed a Mazda RX-7.  I sold the Mazda when I got the Pantera.  I autocrossed the Pantera a couple of times before I stopped all together.  Everyone loved to listen to the noise the car made when I ran.

Tom
5186