[DeTomaso] and now for something completely different

Daryl Adams daryl.architect at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:20:20 EDT 2016

Let's mine the forum for some obscure but important trivia. I want to do a
coolant flush and refill on my '69 Mangusta, but I can't find my notes from
the last time I did one. Can anybody tell me the total coolant volume,
including heater core? Mr. Liebenow? Mr. Galli? Anyone? Thanks.

Daryl Adams
Mangusta 8MA888