[DeTomaso] Paint Patterns: Rockers, Valance, and Corners

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:23:28 EDT 2016

Recently I asked the group for photos with the subject being (Paint Patterns)  the Rockers, Valance and Corners.

 While I have received more content to add, here is the initial (draft) page on the subject:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org//Members/TechInfo/PaintPatterns.asp
<http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/TechInfo/PaintPatterns.asp>

First are some stock examples, followed by some owner designs.  (Text added later)

How the corners on a number of cars have been treated is interesting, and where the "waistline" appears varies.

If you have some photos to share on the subject, send them now, as I have one last batch

to process and include.

If your photos don't currently appear, they may be in the last batch.

Thanks to all that shared some content.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp