[DeTomaso] Is This The DeTomaso Mail List?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 13:05:26 EDT 2016

We do occasionally get off track.  Generally the forum is focused on helping each other maintain and improve our cars.
Basically, the new president of POCA has made a lot of changes, and pretty much alienated the folks who have spent thousands of hours supporting POCA over the past decades.  I personally don't know if the changes will be good or bad, but they could have been handled with more tact.