[DeTomaso] Mike Drew speaks up

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:56:45 EDT 2016

" There is a time to keep silence and a time to speak up " I'm glad that you decided to thoughtfully speak up . You are a highly respected member of the community with a long history of service to the club and the community and someone that is worth listening to . Also like 99.9 % of the people  on this forum , your postings are respectful and not unnecessarily  inflammatory . These qualities should be emulated by all of us . Some things are also most appropriately communicated off-line , and people should exercise restraint in that area also . I believe and hope that cooler heads will prevail .  - Jim Coyne