[DeTomaso] Insulation material?

thells thells at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 11:38:50 EDT 2016

   Another good source of heat shielding products is here, they have a
   wide range of sheets, sleeves and wraps for any application:
   https://www.heatshieldproducts.com/automotive/
   I used several of their products when I raced a 300ZX turbo in the
   SCCA, the turbo got remarkably hot during a 30 minute race.
   Dan