[DeTomaso] Is Laurie's statement truthful?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:28:03 EDT 2016

Well done Mike, I always admire your restraint and I'm trying to follow your example of late, it just means I don't post much anymore! In fact I had a short hiatus and unsubscribed from the list, then looked at the archives and thought things had cooled off, obviously not.... It is a shame the club in general and Pantera owners are so divided of late, personally I decided to give it time and let the measure of a person's success be at the end of there term not the beginning.

That said this email forum has no real affiliation to POCA and has always been an open discussion forum where freedom of speech prevails, some good some bad. The even better part is you can read the posts you want and ignore the others, exercising another great freedom of choice.

Ironically I noted on the actual POCA forum recently that despite the eagerness to drop the list due to the nature of the non-Pnatera content, that the new POCA forum has virtually no technical content and all the same vitriol in the general discussion!

Julian

Notice how I haven't said a word about any of this stuff, even when people
on opposing sides each choose to throw my name around in an attempt to
bolster their respective, opposite arguments?

Perhaps others might follow my example in taking the higher road....