[DeTomaso] Fw: Impeach

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Wed Jun 29 20:18:16 EDT 2016

Thank you John !

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bennett [mailto:jbennett111 at zoho.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:10 PM
To: gonancy
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Fw: Impeach

This is highly unprofessional.

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 19:37:41 -0700 <gonancy at juno.com>wrote ----

IMPEACH SHORTTY!

RECLAIM POCA, or whatever you want to call it now.

I don't know who voted for this guy, but you should be ASHAMED!

I WILL BE THE NEW EMPRESS OF THE NEW AND IMPROVED De TOMASO REGIME!

ALL HAIL EMPRESS GoNANCY!

( I can't be any worse, can I? Besides, I'm holding the OLD Profiles editor hostage)

Is Shortt gonna sue me now?

Fivebreak.com

40 Years of the Same Photo Together, But The Last One is Incredible

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5771e334d859863346a63st02vuc

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com