[DeTomaso] Chasing after me? (Re: Trouble logging into POCA June 29, 2016)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 29 18:06:04 EDT 2016

Oh I -know- someone is chasing after me... my WIFE!  She manages to
corner me into a kiss pretty much every time I come in the door. :)

She really gets me.

And the coolest thing about the Pantera and her?  One is helping the
other through her Bachelor's degree.
I'm not paranoid, I "know" she's out to get me.

I love you sweetie!
Asa  Jay
(yea... she reads my mail)

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home