[DeTomaso] Trouble logging into POCA June 29, 2016

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 29 17:40:35 EDT 2016

And as I check email again I see that my forum rights have been
re-instated.  I'd like to give thanks to someone but I'm afraid if I
did it might put him or her in jeopardy.

Thank you to the anonymous person.

I'll chalk this up to additional web site growth pains.  So y'all can
ignore my last email saying I didn't have forum rights for some
reason... maybe my web browser was acting up, maybe the cookie was bad
or something like that.

And for those who have not been there for a while...

Mikael Hass has posted a diary of his trip to LMC.  It's very nice, a
good read and something worth taking a few minutes for even if he
didn't go in a Pantera.... he went in his Longchamp.  :)

Here is a link, you'll have to login as a POCA member to read it:
https://poca.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2155&club_id=999896&item_id=616285

Asa  Jay
Now go out and spread Pantera awareness

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home