[DeTomaso] Trouble logging into POCA June 29, 2016

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Jun 29 14:37:47 EDT 2016

I thought I replied already but did not see the reply.  This morning, I
resigned from maintaining the 911 list, and therefore the entry form hosted
from my domain also goes away.  There were a few Canadian and European
entries on the list that I enabled when I converted the mapping to go
beyond the original target for the Southeast Pantera chapter.  The
capability is there to support Canada, but I will not be associated with
maintaining or distributing it going forward.

Rob DuMoulin

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Bill Moore <bill at incendium.com> wrote:

> Dave:
> I'm on the list, why are you not ?
>

> Cheers:
>
> Please use my bill at incendium.com email address in all messages.
>
> Bill Moore
> Incendium Supply Ltd.
> Suite 416, #305-4625 Varsity Drive N.W.
> Calgary, AB T3A 0Z9
> 403.202.0055

-------------- next part --------------
   I thought I replied already but did not see the reply.A  This morning,
   I resigned from maintaining the 911 list, and therefore the entry form
   hosted from my domain also goes away.A  There were a few Canadian and
   European entries on the list that I enabled when I converted the
   mapping to go beyond the original target for the Southeast Pantera
   chapter.A  The capability is there to support Canada, but I will not be
   On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Bill Moore <[1]bill at incendium.com>
     The NorthWest bunch is touring into Canada in September and I'm
     wondering if
     it would be worth adding us Canadians to your 911 list?
     The zip code and state fields won't work if they're validated, but
     everything else should be OK?
     dave
     On 6/29/2016 7:13 AM, Rob Dumoulin wrote:
     >A  A  A I got in earlier this morning and just posted to the
     membership page a
     >A  A  A thread that I was not going to be doing the 911 emergency
     contact list
     >A  A  A any more.AA  I got that thread post email.AA  Did you get
     my thread
     post?

     >A  A  A Rob DuMoulin
     >A  A  A [6]904.476.8744
     >A  A  A [1][7]rob at dumoulins.net
     >A  A  A [2][8]www.kbsi.co
     >A  A  A [3][9]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
     >A  A  A On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Asa Jay Laughton
     >A  A  A <[4][10]asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
     >
     >A  A  A  A AA  A Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the
     POCA web site
     A [10][16]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso
     >A  A  A  A To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe,
     >A  A  A  A etc.) use the links above.
     >A  A  A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list
     to forward
     >A  A  A  A any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of
     >A  A  A  A the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an
     >A  A  A  A archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
     >
     > References
     >
     >A  A  A 1. mailto:[17]rob at dumoulins.net
     >A  A  A 2. [18]http://www.kbsi.co/
     >A  A  A 3. [19]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58