[DeTomaso] Trouble logging into POCA June 29, 2016

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 29 12:14:39 EDT 2016

Hi Terry,
No, they didn't.  They created new accounts for all active POCA
members or those expiring shortly.  Each member should have received
an email with their username and password.  Once logged in a person
could change their username and password.

If you are a POCA member and didn't receive an email, you should
contact the club and ask for it.

If you weren't or aren't a POCA member, then the new website doesn't
have a login for you ad all "logged in content" is for POCA members
only.
Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home