[DeTomaso] Trouble logging into POCA June 29, 2016

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 29 11:01:59 EDT 2016

I did not receive an email for that posting, so my rights must have
been removed prior to that.

I thought the 911 contact list was a good idea, though I think I might
have avoided using "911" in the title.  :)  just a personal thing.

It was a cool tool though I had trouble figuring out how to use it, or
it didn't seem to work for me, at least on-line.  Still, a great idea;
it one-upped the old practice of just carrying the printed membership
roster in the glove-box.

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home