[DeTomaso] Dash warning lights on single pod L models

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 21:17:12 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
Got a simple question.  What are the two warning lights left of the Speedo on the L model?  The red owners manual is not clear on this as it shows a gauge to the left of the Speedo, and the number call-outs are suspect.
The upper (red) light is for the parking brake and I assume for general hydraulic failure in the system.  I think the lower one (yellow) is a brake wear sensor light.  Anything else that triggers these?