[DeTomaso] Overheating and fan directional theories

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 28 18:34:16 EDT 2016

Yes, the fan blades were not reversible as such due to how they were
molded and mounted.  However, the manufacturer (Flex-a-lite) in this
instance does supply just the fan blades in the opposite orientation.
If you look at the photos it will probably help explain it.  I think I
still have the other blades too.

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home