[DeTomaso] Video of Supercar event in Spain

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:15:06 EDT 2016

Since the list is pretty quiet of Pantera content. here's an 8-minute video
of the Supercar event we attended a few weeks ago in Northern Spain

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6dSwncKyI>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6dSwncKyI

Some pretty impressive hardware, and a moderate number of cars from England.
The speaking part only lasts a minute or so.

This was the warm-up to the trip to Le Mans classic and the associated tour
- we leave in 4 days, not like we're counting the seconds or anything.