[DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 10:29:35 EDT 2016

Zed:
"Uncle Zed . . . ," the boy asked the old mountaineer
"how did you get so wise?
"Tweren't hard," said the old man, as he patted the boys head, "I jest got good
 judgment. Good judgment comes from experience, my boy,  and . . .well . . .
 experience, that comes from bad judgment.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead