[DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Jun 28 10:23:39 EDT 2016

Hey I¹m wrong all the time, just ask the wife, but the factory and their
numbers are always suspect as to what was really true. Mike and I are just
better guessers at this stuff based on all our past mistakes.
Larry

On 6/28/16, 6:10 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Richard Greenblum"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of