[DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:00:27 EDT 2016

Welcome to the list John!

My unsolicited opinión is that you should give it a little time. The list
isn't anti-POCA, there are many members here, myself included. There's a
certain amount of tensión in the club right now - three board members have
resigned in the past month so it's normal that a certain amount of that
tensión spills over to this fórum. It'll pass. Both "systems" are quite
worthwhile.

There's a tremendous amount of knowledge and good will on this list, and
it's a great way to get different points of view regarding any issue you
may be having. If you are new to POCA; then one recommendation would be to
download the backissues of the magazines - they make great reading and I
find them both entertaining and educational. There is a link on the new
website - I don't remember exactly where but I've done it so I know it's
possible.

See you!
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <

>    Hi John. In the early paper Registry printed in 1994, s/n 6903, 6905,
>    6906 and 6907 were all listed as having silver paint. Your 6904 is
>    unfortunately, not listed. S/ns 6906 and 6907 were listed as U,S GTS in
>    their full serial numbers, as mentioned by Larry, S/n 6903 was not a
>    GTS as its serial # did not show 'GT' in the alphanumeric. Not every
>    owner sends in info to the registries and later on with new owners, the
>    omissions are felt. Cheers- J Deryke

-------------- next part --------------
   Welcome to the list John!
   My unsolicited opiniA^3n is that you should give it a little time. The
   list isn't anti-POCA, there are many members here, myself included.
   There's a certain amount of tensiA^3n in the club right now - three
   board members have resigned in the past month so it's normal that a
   certain amount of that tensiA^3n spills over to this fA^3rum. It'll
   pass. Both "systems" are quite worthwhile.
   There's a tremendous amount of knowledge and good will on this list,
   and it'sA a great way to get different points of view regarding any
   issue you may be having. If you are new to POCA; then one
   recommendation would be to download the backissues of the magazines -
   they make great reading and I find them both entertaining and
   educational. There is a link on the new website - I don't remember
   exactly where but I've done it so I know it's possible.
   See you!
   On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso

     A  A Hi John. In the early paper Registry printed in 1994, s/n 6903,
     6905,
     A  A 6906 and 6907 were all listed as having silver paint. Your 6904
     is
     A  A unfortunately, not listed. S/ns 6906 and 6907 were listed as
     U,S GTS in
     A  A their full serial numbers, as mentioned by Larry, S/n 6903 was
     not a
     A  A GTS as its serial # did not show 'GT' in the alphanumeric. Not
     every
     A  A owner sends in info to the registries and later on with new
     owners, the
     A  A omissions are felt. Cheers- J Deryke
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: John Bennett <[2]jbennett111 at zoho.com>
     A  A To: James coyne <[3]tecnosound at hotmail.com>
     A  A Cc: detomaso <[4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Sent: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 5:10 pm
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett
     A  A Thanks James,
     A  A I have a 1974 GTS Silver/Black #6904. Just putting it all back
     A  A stock.
     A  A John
     A  A Sent using [1]Zoho Mail
     A  A ---- On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:27:32 -0700 James coyne
     A  A <[1][5]tecnosound at hotmail.com>wrote ----
     A  A Welcome aboard John . Tell us a little bit about your car and
     what you
     A  A are interested in improving on it . Much helpful information is
     A  A available here .
     A  A Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:36:24 -0700
     A  A From: [2][2][6]jbennett111 at zoho.com
     A  A To: [3][3][7]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Kurt and the Copyright issue
     A  A Hi all,
     A  A Excuse me but I am new here.I recently joined POCA, and I
     signed up on
     A  A this list as a recommendation from POCA to make friends and
     learn about
     A  A my Pantera. But it seems this list is anti-POCA? No offense,
     but I
     A  A would rather not get mixed up in politics and just stick to
     information
     A  A about the cars.
     A  A Kind Regards,
     A  A John
     A  A Sent using Zoho Mail
     A  A ---- On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:26:45 -0700 Larry Finch via
     DeTomaso
     A  A <[4][8]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>wrote ----
     A  A All,
     A  A The new host of this email list, Kurt, has been threatened with
     legal
     A  A action regarding the copyright on postings made to this forum
     when it
     A  A was hosted by POCA.
     A  A I attach to this email a screen capture from the email list
     when it was
     A  A still hosted by POCA. Note the following contained in the first
     A  A section:
     A  A "Content of this email list is not copyrighted by any
     individual or
     A  A entity, including POCA."
     A  A I think that pretty much means there is no legal standing for
     A  A copyright-violation lawsuit.
     A  A Larry
     A  A [cid:DA19171C-1CD2-45DB-969D-[5][9]48385175B9A6 at attlocal.net]
[...]
     A  A [cid:DA19171C-1CD2-45DB-969D-[6][10]48385175B9A6 at attlocal.net]
     A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [7][11]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.
     A  A _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
     NO
     A  A LONGER Managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5
     Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     [5][9][13]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     o To
     A  A manage
     A  A your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
     the
     A  A links above. Members who post to this list grant license to the
     list to
     A  A forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members
     A  A of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an
     A  A archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
     A  A References
     A  A 1. [11][15]https://www.zoho.com/mail/
     A  A 2. [12]mailto:[16]jbennett111 at zoho.com
     A  A 3. [13]mailto:[17]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A 4.
     A  A 5. [15]mailto:[19]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A 6.
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA