[DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 03:15:23 EDT 2016

Hi John. In the early paper Registry printed in 1994, s/n 6903, 6905, 6906 and 6907 were all listed as having silver paint. Your 6904 is unfortunately, not listed. S/ns 6906 and 6907 were listed as U,S GTS in their full serial numbers, as mentioned by Larry, S/n 6903 was not a GTS as its serial # did not show 'GT' in the alphanumeric. Not every owner sends in info to the registries and later on with new owners, the omissions are felt. Cheers- J Deryke