[DeTomaso] New Pantera Person John Bennett

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jun 27 20:36:30 EDT 2016

I don¹t show #6904 as being an original GTS. What is stamped as the
complete serial number? If it is a real GTS It should read THGTNE06904,
but my book shows it as THPNNE06904.
Larry Stock
Pantera Parts Connection
1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)

On 6/27/16, 5:10 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of John Bennett"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of