[DeTomaso] Status of the list

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Mon Jun 27 16:55:29 EDT 2016

Somehow this thread has been resurrected.  Just to be clear, I have had
NO threats for a while now.  From my research, the list is covered under
Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. The section basically
says that online intermediaries that host or republish speech are
protected against being held legally responsible for what others say or
do, within reason.  Also, as soon as you submit something to the public
(in this case, the list), you can't claim copyright and insist removal.
You knowingly posted it to the public.

So, can we PLEASE put the issue to sleep.  If anything further develops,
I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Please resume normal DeTomaso talk.

Thank you,

Kurt