[DeTomaso] Kurt and the Copyright issue

John Bennett jbennett111 at zoho.com
Mon Jun 27 16:36:24 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Excuse me but I am new here.I recently joined POCA, and I signed up on this list as a recommendation from POCA to make friends and learn about my Pantera. But it seems this list is anti-POCA? No offense, but I would rather not get mixed up in politics and just stick to information about the cars.

Kind Regards,

John

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:26:45 -0700 Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>wrote ----

All,

 The new host of this email list, Kurt, has been threatened with legal

 action regarding the copyright on postings made to this forum when it

 was hosted by POCA.

 I attach to this email a screen capture from the email list when it was

 still hosted by POCA. Note the following contained in the first

 section:

 "Content of this email list is not copyrighted by any individual or

 entity, including POCA."

 I think that pretty much means there is no legal standing for

 copyright-violation lawsuit.

 Larry

 [cid:DA19171C-1CD2-45DB-969D-48385175B9A6 at attlocal.net]

[...]

Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com