[DeTomaso] Kurt and the Copyright issue

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Jun 27 13:50:51 EDT 2016

Again -- this email-based forum was never managed by POCA.  The only
relationship between this forum and POCA is that for several years POCA
donated computer hosting services.  It was managed solely by Andy, Asa
Jay, and now Kurt out of their kindness and support for the greater De
Tomaso community.

Kurt, please reword this About DeTomaso section for remove the POCA
reference.

Also the footer on the emails should change from

   Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA

to something like:

   The DeTomaso Forum is not managed by POCA.