[DeTomaso] Again with the threats!

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Jun 27 12:32:20 EDT 2016

I¹m a construction lawyer, but I office with two entertainment lawyers.  The
answer I got to copyright protection (in the music industry) is simple.  The
copyright is created when the work takes a tangible form.  However, it is
not enforceable until it is registered.  If there is an application of the
law as to creative work to the email forum, suit cannot be filed regarding
any copyright that may have been created unless someone registered it.  As
has been noted before, this forum may not lend itself to any copyright
claims due to its open and free nature.

Richard
Austin, TX