[DeTomaso] Fwd: [SDP] New JOIN url for www.poca.com/join

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:31:12 EDT 2016

I think that is why there is now an international discount, the US Chapters receive $25 of each membership renewal.  When it was stated POCA was in the red, I had asked what accountability the local Chapters have for spending the funds but got no response. In a highly active chapter probably no question, but locally we have maybe 5-6 members out of 25 who participate in any events.

Julian