[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

John Bennett jbennett111 at zoho.com
Sun Jun 26 19:53:57 EDT 2016

A pdf file can be printed at home, or taken to a local shop like Kinko's or other if you really want to. My opinion.

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 15:30:56 -0700 Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>wrote ----

True, butŠ

I use a computer all day at work.

The last thing I want to do is to read a magazine on a computer.

Yes, I can, but I prefer printed.

On 6/26/16, 1:50 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso"

<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com