[DeTomaso] Fwd: [SDP] New JOIN url for www.poca.com/join

John Bennett jbennett111 at zoho.com
Sun Jun 26 19:48:49 EDT 2016

That does not make any sense. Of course it costs money to run a club. Apparently the board voted to drop the price for International members from $90 to $50. This was a unanimous vote of all the board according to the meeting minutes. Mr. Shortt cannot just change rules by himself. So being an International person such as yourself, they did you a good service.

No?

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 13:37:56 -0700 Roland <willibillie at live.de>wrote ----

For what does Poca need 50 bucks for a membership. All volunteers work for free. What are the costs w/o a printed magazine? Seriously, MS couldn't really find more new members, so he dropped the price, to end as a hero for raising membership numbers. I wait until he drops the fees again...