[DeTomaso] Again with the threats!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jun 26 12:38:37 EDT 2016

Who is it, exactly, who is sending you the threatening emails?  Is it the president?  If so, why in the world would he risk alienating so many DeTomaso folks?  Doesn't he realize that if anything such as the proposed lawsuit were to occur there would be a lot of members (including me) who would immediately terminate their membership from POCA?
I just don't get it.  I'd like to hear his side of the story to find out what he believes the problem to be.
Sincerely,
Chris KimballPast President, Panteras Northwest