[DeTomaso] News from Laurie

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 17:38:14 EDT 2016

Interesting. 2 years ago, when preparing some things for publication for
the Lone Star Fun Rally in Houston, we found their prices to be 50% higher
than what we got locally. This was reported to the Board with the
recommendation that they might want to look at getting some bides for the
magazine and newsletter. Not surprisingly, it was ignored.

So on to bigger and better things; Laurie, congratulations and thanks for
taking on the project. I hope we all step up and give you plenty of
material for the magazine.

Jeff
6559

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso <