[DeTomaso] Escondido Cruisin' Grand

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 25 01:43:40 EDT 2016

Hey Roydon,
I'm very sorry that you missed members of our club at Cruisin Grand. Several of us drive their cars almost every week. This might have been an evening where no one attended or perhaps you might have missed us. It is a large event and we have parking spaces on the outskirts where those of us who attend park.
You missed the evening where we were the featured marque which was in late May. We had 16  Panteras  there that evening  and we served a pizza dinner, salad and drinks to all Pantera people in attendance. It was a great evening and we shared our own street with the Shelby Club!
Please let us know the next time you are in town and I will look forward to meeting you!
Marshall Smith President, San Diego Panteras

I went to the Escondido Cruisin' Grand car show this evening. Although
there were lots of super nice cars at the show, I did not see any
Panteras or Pantera people there. I was hoping to chat with some of you
San Diegans... maybe next time.

Roydon