[DeTomaso] Door Trim Removal

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:40:15 EDT 2016

Well, as it turns out I had to remove the window and the front quarter window in order remove the
chrome strip.  The felt strip had 3 screws going into the door metal and the chrome strip also had 3
screws that were hidden by the felt strip and the front quarter window. I didn’t have to remove the
window lift mechanism, but did have the remove the rear window channel and disconnect the glass
from the lift in order to remove the front quarter window. It wasn’t that complicated but everything
was very tight having never been apart before.  It’s all starting to come back to me.  ??
Michael