[DeTomaso] Oil Temperatures - Placement of gauges

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Thu Jun 23 10:48:09 EDT 2016

I have my oil temperature gauge on the right side of my oil pressure
gauge where the radio would have been. Oil pressure and fuel pressure is
also on the F.A.S.T Ezdash monitor that is on the dash board.The Ezdash
unit also monitors everything on the engine and fuel injection system,
which for me was nice to know. I also have a stand along fuel pressure
gauge in the center console and a mechanical fuel pressure gauge on the
main fuel rail in back of the engine. I know this all sounds like
overkill, which it is, but I like lots of information. I installed the
oil temperature gauge after I installed the Laminova oil cooler. If
somebody wants to take the time to tell me how to post pictures to this
site, I would do that.