[DeTomaso] Door Trim Removal

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 08:14:55 EDT 2016

6643 May have the tiny screws through the felts, but the early cars just have a metal tab that folds under the upper door shell. Kinda cheesy. Bill one is broke off. 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook