[DeTomaso] Paint Patterns - lower areas

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:21:30 EDT 2016

I am putting together a page on how the lower areas (rockers, front and rear valiance, corners) have been painted.

First, what was "stock", and then some owner selections.

Please send me your photos of this area.

If your car in the registry already has a good photo or photos of this area, le me know the car number, and I will include it.

I will post a link when I have a few examples.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp