[DeTomaso] Oil Temperatures

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:03:23 EDT 2016

Stephan - thanks for more input, but did you mean the bearings are cooled with oil? I had an XKE - 64 - it ran a wee bit hot - needed an oil cooler. Age - the great equalizer. We fight it, but it always wins out  - still looking for that watch/clock that runs CCW. But then again, I’m glad to have made it this far,  unfortunately, a lot don’t.
Jack