[DeTomaso] Door Trim Removal

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:59:56 EDT 2016

I’m beginning to remove trim from 6643 and prepping for paint.  I’ve removed the outside chrome/stainless
strip at the top of the door/bottom of the glass years ago but don’t remember any particulars.  It’s the one
that runs the length of the door.  I recall that it’s a press fit and just clamps to the door metal but can’t remember
if it’s actually secured in any way… like through the window whiskers.  It’s never been removed before and is
very tight right now.
Thanks for any help!
Michael