[DeTomaso] Prices for "original" parts

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:52:56 EDT 2016

 HMMM,
Maserati, Ferrari, Pantera- original Ducellier window motor plastic gear
|   |
| Maserati, Ferrari, Pantera- original Ducellier window mo...US $110.00 Used in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Vintage Car & Truck Parts |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

$110 for an "original" plastic gear?
And I thought the Vette club guys were over top on valuing originality???