[DeTomaso] High Torque Mini Starters - Need a Recommendation

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Tue Jun 21 11:40:24 EDT 2016

I had a hot starting problem a long time ago.  I moved the battery from the front trunk to the Euro location in front of the right rear wheel, essentially putting it where it is in most cars in relation to the electrical system and engine.  I left the long cable to the front trunk intact and connected--when I have battery trouble I can jump start or charge the battery from the front trunk and don't have to remove the wheel or splash guard.

Richard
Austin, TX