[DeTomaso] NPC: Cleveland

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Tue Jun 21 01:51:15 EDT 2016

The Giants lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates today for the suck trifecta.

The refs suck. James sucks. The Cavs suck. Cleveland sucks. The entire state of Ohio sucks. Ditto for Pittsburgh, the Penguins, and every single person and their dog in the state of Pennsylvania. ... I'm going to go curl up on the floor now and watch the SF Giants ... ------ Original Message ------ From: "Douglas Kelm" To: "'Larry - Ohio Time'" ; "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" Sent: 6/20/2016 11:12:31 AM Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: Cleveland >Kudos to the Cavs. Well deserved and long overdue. A superb finish to a >record setting series. LJ rules! > >Doug > >-----Original Message----- >From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On >Behalf >Of Larry - Ohio Time >Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 11:24 AM >To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com >Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC: Cleveland > >I survived the Cleveland Championship Party. Streets closed, 200,000 >fans, >bars run dry.oh my! > > >Larry (runs with the young ones) - Cleveland > >_______________________________________________ > > >Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA >Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes >DeTomaso mailing list >DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com >http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso > >To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) >use the links above. > >Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any >message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the >list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive >or approve the archiving of list messages. _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above. Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

   Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: Cleveland >Kudos to the Cavs. Well
   DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com