[DeTomaso] High Torque Mini Starters - Need a Recommendation

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 20:36:16 EDT 2016

You may recall some time ago I posted about a hard start issue when the car
was warm.  The two most common solutions offered were timing adjustment and
bad solenoid on the starter.  I've adjusted the timing and she's running
like raped ape, but still has the hard start.  So, I need to replace my mini
starter (solenoid is integral).  I see a number of them on Ebay for prices
that only say "too good to be true".

What does the collective have as a recommendation?

Thanks in advance.
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328