[DeTomaso] Computer illiterate

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:00:33 EDT 2016

Hey All -
I have a couple bottles of Mario Andretti 1991 Cabernet Sauvignon - commemorating his retirement from racing. Very very neat bottles (labeling). I’ve had them since 1991 and thought I would share. I looked them up on the Net and found one on Ebay, but it was sold - BUT - the pictures are there - so - I was going to direct anyone who wanted to see the bottle - quite glamorous - to Ebay if they wanted to see it. Then I got brave, took a couple pictures of the bottle(s)  and thought I could get those pictures here on the List. But I don’t how big of a picture I can send - I have 4 photos. I wanted to post all 4, and have the option of sending 24KB (small), 70KB(medium), 249KB(large), or 1.2MB(actual size) per picture. Thoughts ??