[DeTomaso] NPC: Cleveland

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:58:50 EDT 2016

I told my friends that game 7 would depend on who came to play: Curry or LeBron.  I'm really glad that the Cavs won, and I'm glad that LeBron had one of his best games.  And, his last minute or so was the wrapper on the cake!!  I get really upset watching girls basketball, but the preview highlights show that the girls are catching on.  It's just so hard to get those cute little (well, actually big) butts off the ground to shoot and dunk!!!  --Bill (love my basketball) Lewis