[DeTomaso] DO NOT Download files from emails from FedEx, DHL etc regading deliveries!!!!!

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jun 20 13:59:50 EDT 2016

I have been getting this crap for over a year, a few times a week. They do
look real.

General rule don't open anything, even from someone you know, if there is
not a personal message to you that makes sense.

If you send me a photo and just say "wow look at this car." I will not open
it.

Larry (Champion) - Cleveland .....see you know this is really me!