[DeTomaso] DO NOT Download files from emails from FedEx, DHL etc regading deliveries!!!!!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 12:34:45 EDT 2016

 There are emails going out that say there was an attempted delivery and you have to download and open a file to reschedule.  If you do, the file will encrypt files on your PC, and you will get a message that you have to pay about $400 to recover your files.
We received three of these this morning.
Ken